What exactly is 3D wedding planning? Take a look at this video or allow us to explain all the great benefits of using 3D software to plan your wedding.
Who Is It For?
• Over 90% of our 3D drawings are used for our tent wedding clients. However, some large corporate events use it to help with seating arrangements under their tent.
What Does It Do?
• Allows you to get a realistic visual of your event before your event date. It helps you get an idea of how to set up your event which saves you a ton of time if you plan ahead.
• Integrates with Google Maps to fit right onto your property
• Change colors of linens to match your order
• More vivid and realistic visual
• Allows a walk thru feature
• Completely customized to your event
• Black and white only
• 2D layout
• No walk thru feature
• Harder to make changes
• Doesn’t integrate with Google Maps
How Much Does It Cost?
• Other companies charge extra for the time it takes them to build out your wedding drawing. We offer this service completely free to all of our clients.
• Integrates with Google Maps
• Everything is fit to scale and 100% accurate
• Can be printed and used during set up
• Can be viewed on any device
• Vivid and realistic
• 100% Free
See A Live Example
Get More Information
Request A Quote
Check Out Other Articles
Planning an outdoor tent event comes with a swarm of questions… While the most popular being, “How much does it cost to rent a party tent?” You can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a smaller party tent, while some tents can range from $600 to $2,000. In short, the cost of
The number one question we get asked from client’s when renting a tent is, “what’s the difference between a pole tent and a frame tent?” This article is going to give you the full comparison and help you decide the best tent to rent. If you don’t have much time and you’d like the short
Photo Credit: San Diego Union Tribune Despite how anyone feels about COVID-19, it’s still here and it doesn’t seem to be making it any easier for brides. Even in 2021… But after reading this article, you should have high hopes if you’re planning a wedding in 2021. As a wedding vendor ourselves, we’ve experienced some
COVID-19 Event Planning Tips and Updated Guidelines If you were planning on hosting an event during this pandemic, there might still be hope. Article Quick Links: Updated Event Rental Guidelines How We’re Adapting During COVID-19 Pandemic Event Planning Tips A Special Message To Our Community First, let me start by saying what you desperately need
We’ll help you deciding exactly how many people fit under a 40 x 80 tent which will help you determine which size tent is best for your event. We want to value your time, so the simple answer is this: A 40 x 80 tent can hold between 256 – 384 people. If you seat
This article will tell you how many people fit under a 40 x 60 tent. As we value your time, the simple answer is below. A 40 x 60 tent can fit between 192 – 288 people. If you seat guests at round tables it holds up to 192 people and if you seat guests at rectangle